Strategy Nord is pleased to announce that it has been selected by the European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (EUROPOL) as an official vendor of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Internet Investigations for staff and seconded national experts.
Our responsibilities includes the provision of training and expert services in the following areas:
- Social Media Collection: Utilising several tools, techniques and processes to help identify and extract sensitive information from social media. We apply our advanced knowledge to instruct on scripting techniques that enable the automated collection of intelligence from social media users, groups and pages.
- Dark Web Collection: We apply our significant expertise to provide comprehensive instruction in the safe, secure and legal conduct of intelligence collection from the Dark Web. We further instruct on comprehensive scripting techniques to enable automated Dark Web collection.
- Web Scraping: We introduce scripting techniques to enable defense, government and law enforcement organisations to conduct automated intelligence collection against open and restricted web sources and social media.
- Media Analysis: Advanced instruction on the use of comprehensive techniques and processes to help identify critical meta data contained within media sources including images and videos, and the variety of methods to exploit meta data.
- Geo-Location Analysis: We provide advanced instruction in the use of open source Geospatial Intelligence tools in order enhance intelligence-driven decision making. Additionally, we provide effective instruction in the range of techniques used to acquire and exploit geo-location data.
- Social Network Analysis: Effective training and guidance in the use of Link or Social Media Analysis to enable defense, government and law enforcement organisations to enhance their decision making by understanding relationships between threat groups and agents.
- Collation and Evidencing: Providing comprehensive training and advice in the use of collation software to help catalog and further analyse incident data and other critical data-sets. We further instruct on the correct and legal evidencing methods with regards to law enforcement internet investigations.
Strategy Nord welcomes the opportunity to provide expert training and advisory services in support of EUROPOL. We understand the significant and wide range of challenges facing law enforcement organisations across the world, and we look forward to supporting EUROPOL in the fight against serious and organised crime.