Strategy Nord is pleased to announce that it has been selected by the European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Training (CEPOL) to provide expert capacity building support for a range of law enforcement development projects in the Balkans, and the Middle East and North Africa region.
Our responsibilities includes the provision of training and capacity building support for the following thematic areas:
- Asset recovery management (asset tracing, identification, seizure, confiscation and asset management)
- Virtual currencies, crypto currency use by organised crime groups, and internet investigations
- Information and intelligence analysis methods
- Cyber crime and cyber security
- Open source intelligence collection
- Digital forensics
We welcome the opportunity to provide our expert services in support of CEPOL projects to help build capacity within law enforcement organisations located in the Balkans and MENA regions.
Our capability to provide support to CEPOL is founded on our unique skills to help refine, reform and build capacity for law enforcement structures throughout the world. Our training programmes for police and law enforcement organisations provide intelligence officers and researches with an advanced understanding of effective OSINT research, covert internet investigations, human intelligence collection, and operations management. Our capabilities are enabled by our former experiences within the National Crime Agency and the Danish Danish Security and Intelligence Service (Politiets Efterretningstjeneste – PET).